A substantial purpose built D1 building constructed in 1931 and with frontages to both Kildare Street and Clarence Street.
The main entrance off Kildare Street leads to an open-plan foyer, with the main hall, WCs, office, kitchen and storeroom facilities off together with a staircase leading to
the upper level balcony, which has circa 150 seats in-situ.
The main open plan hall has a number of character features and incorporates a large stage and seating capacity for circa 100.
To the lower ground floor there is an open-plan dining area with kitchen and prep room in addition to further office / storage space and WCs.